1. The player loses strike rights and acquires a penalty puck in following cases:
a) with a direct stroke, the striker fails to touch any puck;
b) with stroke, the striker first touches opponent's puck or touches player's own and opponent's puck simultaneously;
c) with a rebound stroke, the striker first touches opponent's puck, while there are pucks for direct shot;
d) if striker drops into a pocket;
e) If the striker is driven off the table;
f) if the player's own pucks are only in the center zone or blind zone, but with a rebound stroke, after hitting side board, striker fails to touch the opposite edge as required in point i.;
g) if the player refuzes to make a stroke;
h) with a direct stroke , player hits his own puck in a center or blind zone;
i) with a rebound stroke, the striker fails to touch the opponent's edge or a puck in the circle;
j) if the player makes a double stroke i.e. the cue moves the striker twice;
k) if, when placing the striker in the starting position, it touches any of the pucks;
l) if striker with a direct stroke first touches any of the pucks in player's blind zone before touching any of the pucks outside this zone;
m) if the player touches striker while pucks are still in motion;
n) if the player by hand or cue touches pucks or striker in motion;
o) if the player by hand, cue or striker touches any of the pucks;
p) if the player moves any of the pucks during the opponent's turn. In this case the penalty puck is used immediately and the player forfeits his stroke. The moved puck is returned to original position;
q) with a direct stroke, opponent's puck is driven off the table;
r) The striker breaks during the stroke and part of it is pocketed or falls over the edge.
s) if a player repeadly, purposely delays the game, overstepping the 30 second time limit;
2. For several violations of the rules in one stroke, only one puck penalty is imposed (example: the striker is pocketed without touching any pucks).
3. Penalty puck is put on the centre line touching the edge board. If more then one puck is to be placed, they are placed symmetrically on either side of the centre line or as close as possible to the centre line without moving any pucks. If vacant positions are equidistant from the centre, penalty pucks is placed on the side with least number of pucks.
4. if a player has all eight pucks on the table, the debt if forgotten, the game goes on and the debt is annulled.
5. Penalty puck is put out only after the player or opponent has finished his turn. If in series of strikes a player pockets all eight pucks without losing turn rights, the penalty puck is placed on the table and the player continues the series.
6. If several penalty pucks are to be used, they are all put out at once. All avaliable penalty pucks should be put on the table at once, the rest remaining a debt.
7. The puck that has jumped over the edge and is placed in the center zone is not a penalty puck. In this case a penalty puck is used only if there has been another violation of the rules.